Nicole Nicole

I had all but given up on newgrounds hip hop artists, but I just found your music and gotta say, goddamn I'm impressed. I'm a rapper myself, and I'd love to use this beat and your mitsuki track if you'd let me. Good work anyways, keep making more, I'll keep an eye out for sure.

Sekhem responds:

go ahead and use it

[Champagne Dreams] [Champagne Dreams]

Oh man

Thats that G-Funk right there man. Absolutely love it. It cool if I put some lyrics to it?

go for it

Let in the Rain Let in the Rain

great

I don't really care much for R&B but damn, this is some funky stuff. If you make a longer version, let me know if it'd be cool if I put some lyrics on it.

sure man

Car Chase 101 Car Chase 101

Imagine

Imagine if you were in a real car chase, and this shit started playing: Either A- Your getting away scott free, B- Your ass got caught!, or C- Epic going out-in-style fight.

Basshunter Camila (drX RemiX) Basshunter Camila (drX RemiX)

I like it.

I mean I wudn't listen to it everyday you know, but if I heard this in a club, best believe I'd be going nuts lol. Good work anyway, and keep it up bruh.

DavidRx responds:

:3 hehe thx
and aight i will ;D
check out my newest releases and DIG IT xD

teddygram - Lost teddygram - Lost

Epic as usual

Have you seen Bullet Boy? The ending song should have been on this calliber. This shits epic bruh, keep it up!

THanks man

FF | Suh Muh FF | Suh Muh

O so smooth

Got that smooth coffee creamer taste mane. Budada da da, I'm lovin it

freddyfinger responds:

thanks man

[Tell the World] [Tell the World]

Mane I kant believe this!

Nikka this is platinum! I don't know how i didn't find this sooner but OMFG this is like food for the ears, and not pizza, straight lobster and butter mane. OMG i'm still in shock no shit. Congratz on this ill ass beat. If I'd had known this was on here I would have soooo stopped trying at making beats. Good god!

teddygram responds:

haha thanks dude, don't stop makin beats tho

FF | Wahin Around FF | Wahin Around

Love the chill

Man this makes ice cubes seem like spearmint gum. Too damn chill for one set of speakers homie. People, the god of chill has, once again, froze the world. Keep it up bruh.

-_Breeze_- -_Breeze_-

Guaranteed

My friend you have made an RnB track for the ages. If you were to lengthen it out you'd have one very, VERY rappable and singable track to work with. Please Do my nig it'd be great!